Learn how to find an architect and hire an Architect in this free guidebook
“Doing a house is so much harder that doing a skyscraper”- Philip Johnson
The solution to finding your perfect architect is knowing what to ask and how to answer the questions asked of you. This guide is was prepared to help you find and hire the right architect for you and your project. Here is just some of what you will find in the Guide and accompanying planning templates:
- What should you really ask an Architect?
- What are the steps in the interview process?
- How much will my dream home cost? a simple to use one page cost estimator
- What is the design process? – a step by step road map
- Who do I need to talk to? – a directory of Rachel recommended experts
BONUSES–other information you’ll receive when requesting “How to Hire an Architect Guide”
- A hard copy of Rachel’s NEW Project Planning Pack, which includes valuable advice for planning your dream home so that you start out on the right track, will also be mailed direct to you. This guidebook contains details about understanding the architectural process, the timeline, and our curated list of experts
- A one-on-one FREE 10 minute Q&A coaching session with the expert, Architect Rachel Burton, is available. Burton will answer your questions and point you towards the right people and resources for your project.
- You’ll receive our email newsletter about architecture and design in the South Carolina Lowcountry
These are THE BEST resource available for people who trying to find, hire, and work with an Architect.
Fill out the form below to tell us a little about you and your project and we’ll put the guidebook in the mail to you–sorry no P.O. Boxes. Order Today – Hard Copy Delivered By Mail To Your Home Or Office Within 7 Days.