Your Dream Home Starts Here
Getting Started Planning Your Dream Home in the South Carolina Lowcountry
Budget Blowouts is your #1 project risk.
According to research 70% of coastal Lowcountry homes run over budget. The #1 cause is homeowners and architects rushing to the design phase before all the research and analysis has been completed. This is like a doctor rushing to surgery before they have a diagnosis. An out of control project is stressful, massively expensive and unnecessary. Avoid unnecessary budget blow outs by using this FREE right track planning pack for Coastal Lowcountry custom homes and renovations.
…The Solution Is Successful Planning
Success or failure of any project is determined before he first nail is hit by how good the planning has been. That is why we created this right track planning pack.
Our goal is to help you achieve certainty (in all facets) by eliminating potential surprises and/or risk points. We’re excited to offer this guide to help you achieve a home that you can be proud of. Here is what you will receive in this free guide:
- A roadmap that shows you each of the major steps required
- Directory of experts who can help you at each stage (if needed)
- Costs guide worksheet to give you a ball park estimation for your project
- Cutting questions to find the best architect for your project
- Project specific checklists for key tasks
- One on one FREE 10 minute Q&A coaching session with an expert, Architect Rachel Burton, to answer your questions and point you towards the right people and resources
- Monthly email answers to the question of the month
Fill out the form below to tell us a little about you and your project and we’ll put the guidebook in the mail to you–sorry no P.O. Boxes. Order Today – Hard Copy Delivered By Mail To Your Home Or Office Within 7 Days.