The complicated zoning ordinances on Sullivan’s Island make it hard to be sure know if your design covers everything required when you first submit. Further complicating things, the DRB review process itself can take a minimum of 2 months for each submission. Many homeowners worry that the pressure to design something, get it passed, and proceed with construction in under a year means they will compromise on what they really want. So what do you do?
The Solution is knowing how to avoid the most common mistakes that will get your design denied. That is why we created the guide “SIX Essential Tips for a Successful Design Review Board (DRB) Submittal On Sullivan’s Island.” Request a free copy of this guide and we’ll mail you a hard copy of the guide to your home or office.
Here are just some of the topics you will find in the Guide:
- What’s up with Sullivan’s Zoning Ordinances?
- How does the Design Review Board work and what is their unique authority to grant relief from some of the Zoning Ordinances
- The best tips on how to get DRB approval on Sullivan’s
BONUSES for people who request the free guide:
- A hard copy of Rachel’s NEW Project Planning Pack, which includes valuable advice for planning your dream home so that you start out on the right track, will also be mailed direct to you. This guidebook contains details about understanding the architectural process, the timeline, and our curated list of experts
- A one-on-one FREE 10 minute Q&A coaching session with the expert, Architect Rachel Burton, is available. Burton will answer your questions and point you towards the right people and resources for your project.
- You’ll receive our email newsletter about architecture and design in the South Carolina Lowcountry
This is THE BEST resource available for people who are planning to build or renovate on Sullivan’s Island.
Fill out the form below to tell us a little about you and your project and we’ll put the guidebook in the mail to you–sorry no P.O. Boxes. Order Today – Hard Copy Delivered By Mail To Your Home Or Office Within 7 Days.