The Truth About Why it Costs More To Build And Renovate On the Coast
‘Why is the price this high and
am I being taken advantage of?
This is the #1 question Rachel gets asked.
Sullivan’s Island is only a bridge away from the mainland, but the price jumps once you cross that bridge. BUT how do you know what is a justifiable difference in cost and what isn’t? Yes, many items costs more to build on Sullivan’s Island but you still don’t want to be ripped off by contractors who think because you are building a luxury house that you can afford to pay them a premium on everything else.
The Solution is knowing what costs more on Sullivan’s and what doesn’t and how to get the best value. That is why we created the guide “The Truth About Why it Costs More To Build On Sullivan’s Island”
“Easy to read and jam packed with useful tips and information thank you Rachel”
The Solution is knowing how to avoid the most common mistakes that will get your design denied. That is why we created the guide “SIX Essential Tips for a Successful Design Review Board (DRB) Submittal On Sullivan’s Island.” Request a free copy of this guide and we’ll mail you a hard copy of the guide to your home or office.
Here are just some of the topics you will find in the Guide:
- Is the ‘Sullivan’s Factor’ real or just a myth?
- The 4 secrets about why it costs more to build on Sullivan’s.
- What can you do to make sure you are not getting ripped off?
BONUSES for people who request the free guide:
- A hard copy of Rachel’s NEW Project Planning Pack, which includes valuable advice for planning your dream home so that you start out on the right track, will also be mailed direct to you. This guidebook contains details about understanding the architectural process, the timeline, and our curated list of experts
- A one-on-one FREE 10 minute Q&A coaching session with the expert, Architect Rachel Burton, is available. Burton will answer your questions and point you towards the right people and resources for your project.
- You’ll receive our email newsletter about architecture and design in the South Carolina Lowcountry
“Thank you, Thank you Rachel this is THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE SUPPORT AND resource available for people who are planning to build or renovate on Sullivan’s Island”
Fill out the form below to tell us a little about you and your project and we’ll put the guidebook in the mail to you–sorry no P.O. Boxes. Order Today – Hard Copy Delivered By Mail To Your Home Or Office Within 7 Days.